Dorka goes to the Minnesota state fair | The Boneyard

Dorka goes to the Minnesota state fair

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
My cholesterol just doubled from watching this video. It brought back fond childhood memories of the Danbury State Fair in CT when I was growing up. I was particularly fond of zeppole, which is fried dough covered in powdered sugar, or a heart attack waiting to happen. :oops:

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
My cholesterol just doubled from watching this video. It brought back fond childhood memories of the Danbury State Fair in CT when I was growing up. I was particularly fond of zeppole, which is fried dough covered in powdered sugar, or a heart attack waiting to happen. :oops:
I get the fried dough with the sauce. BTW, the Danbury Fair sign is still there but it is now a shopping center.

Reaction Score
Haven't been for a number of years but free cold milk drew big lines at the New York State Fair every year that we went.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Went to the Great Danbury Fair as a kid every year. Then got married and bought our first house in Danbury. The fair was always a great time. Fried dough and sausage, onion and peppers on a grinder roll.

Then the Leahy's sold it and the Danbury Fair Mall was built.

BTW, my wife makes fried dough every once in a while. Forget the powdered sugar. Cinnimon and sugar.

Reaction Score
That's our "Minnesota Nice" on display. It is $2 bucks for the 1st trip and then after that free refills. ;):)

Reaction Score
Ines (pictured) and Paige are both visiting Dorka and attended the MN State Fair today.

IMG_9922.png

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Here is the full video. My favorite part is when Dorka was very excited to try to win a huge stuffed Husky in the midway (about 4:00 minutes in). She was sad when she didn't get it.

We know Dorka to be fun and engaging, but I really didn't know Diamond Miller at all. She seems like a really nice person too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom