Doris Burke: "My Favorite Player To Watch" | The Boneyard

Doris Burke: "My Favorite Player To Watch"

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Doris continually insults Gabby referring to her only as a great athlete completely ignoring her ranking before her Jr. and Sr. year injuries. She was already a well respected and coveted guard at that time.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Why is this MD team playing desperate and it's only in the 3rd quarter? Because they haven't been hardened over the course of the year on adversity. The second best team in their conference doesn't play defense and their OOC was terrible. Baylor has face more adversity than this team.

Reaction Score
Gabby didn't play much her junior and senior seasons, which took her off some teams' radar. I agree with Doris.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
OU is doing this while their best post player is on the bench with 4 fouls. So much for "When you get the best players it's easy to win championships". Let's see how much character this team has in the 4th.

Reaction Score
OU is doing this while their best post player is on the bench with 4 fouls. So much for "When you get the best players it's easy to win championships". Let's see how much character this team has in the 4th.

McGuire might be the best softball player on the team, but Ruthy Hebert is the best post.

Reaction Score
My goodness, I have already begun to turn the volume off of the TV, as I can't stand listening to Doris "Me First" Burke - YUK !

Reaction Score
Hijacking this thread to say I love how much she and all the announcers praised Saniya today as well. I would love to see Saniya go off in one of these games like she used to in high school. Let's get an MOP for Saniya! :)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I thought Doris would have said her daughter since she got all teary-eye Saturday during the UConn game. Did they win the D2 or D3 title or make it to another round?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom