Doooomed | The Boneyard

Doooomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm going out on an internet toughguy limb and predicting UConn doesn't make the comeback.

They have been out toughed for 30 minutes and nothing in the profile of any UConn player suggests they can match Cincy's physicality.

If I'm the staff I'm watching to see who competes these last 10 minutes and see who's going through the motions.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Not so fast on the not so fast. We're definitely not coming back. Wayyyyy too doomed.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
What is a box out?

A type of basketball maneuver in which a player positions his body against an opponent, in an optimal space on the floor between the opponent and the basket, in order to secure a rebound. It is an essential skill for every player on the floor and is especially important for the centers and power forwards, whose primary goal on missed shots is to rebound. There are many techniques used to accomplish the maneuver, and no one technique works every time.

Source: Google

Reaction Score
A type of basketball maneuver in which a player positions his body against an opponent, in an optimal space on the floor between the opponent and the basket, in order to secure a rebound. It is an essential skill for every player on the floor and is especially important for the centers and power forwards, whose primary goal on missed shots is to rebound. There are many techniques used to accomplish the maneuver, and no one technique works every time.

Source: Google
I see, I wasnt sure if it was an actual basketball manuever after watching Uconn play today

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I see, I wasnt sure if it was an actual basketball manuever after watching Uconn play today

Ah. Apparently I know less about sarcasm than I do about basketball. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom