Don't Lose to SMU | The Boneyard

Don't Lose to SMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
While I won't be shocked if we lose to them, they may need to shut down this board for a week if we do, in fact, lose to them next weekend.....

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It's odd to think a 2-9 team has an unloseable game but..

The whole staff will be working on finding their next job, they are going on the road and the team is so bad it's comical.

43 with a chance of a frozen mix? They may just stay in Dallas.

Reaction Score
Doesn't matter if we are 125th or 126h worst FBS school. We suck beyond all recognition. Its an absolute disgrace what has happened to this program. If we had even a moderately competent staff after RE, we'd be competitive. Instead I'm beginning to think we hired a clown to replace a buffoon.

Reaction Score
In 1989, we lost SMU. Don't f---king lose again to SMU. Not at home. That is all.
I know why you referenced UCONN's 1-AA, 1989 ref-induced ripoff to SMU, but the Huskies lost last season to the Mustangs 38-21 in Dallas. An opportunity, at home, to go out with a win should be all that's needed as team motivation.

Reaction Score
ceo said sled team is bunch of fat dudes

if thats case, how can they win vs a winless team

because fat dudes dont even make any team

Reaction Score
Just like in the game against UCF, the weather will be a factor that work against SMU. So there is reason for optimism. But if they manage to lose to SMU even with weather that favors our beloved Huskies, then despair and dissolutionment will rule the day. Go UCONN. Send those mustangs back to Dallas roped and branded the block U C.

Reaction Score
I think Vegas had it as a "pick em".
If you bet this game you do have a problem

Reaction Score
They'll manage to find a way to lose badly to SMU and throw in the towel on 2014. I can feel it in my bones.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
How many goats must pay for UConn's sins?

This nightmare will continue until the new helmets are burned to the ground. I used to be kidding about that, but now I know it's what is needed. Every time I look at this version of our helmets, I think of a turnover. God, I want to stab myself in the eyes... :confused:

Reaction Score
This nightmare will continue until the new helmets are burned to the ground. I used to be kidding about that, but now I know it's what is needed. Every time I look at this version of our helmets, I think of a turnover. God, I want to stab myself in the eyes... :confused:

That's hilarious!! I was at the local watering hole with a couple friends last night, quiet kind of came over, and my buddy goes: "I hate these f---king helmets."

I agree. All of this crap started with those stupid helmet designs. Bring back the C.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

I was thinking about that during the game. I was watching with a casual fan wearing an old block C sweatshirt. Please some sanity here UConn.

Reaction Score
It's not bad enough to have the worst team in CFB, we have to wear the worst helmets in CFB as well. The only helmets that rival ours in all of football would be the Jags.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I like the helmets... But given all that's happened the last 4 years, slap the helmet on a goat and let Carl take care of business.

Reaction Score
The helmets would work good for a clown show. I hope they are reaching the end of their life expectancy. I will be very surprised if we aren't sweating this game in the 4th Q. We better get a lead early.

Reaction Score
Imagine how miserable it is at SMU where they are 10.5 point UNDERDOGS to UConn!!

Reaction Score
We are currently favored by 11.5 points....I'm not sure we can score 12 points much less cover it.

Vegas must really think SMU isn't gonna show up. You know those players are gonna give their best effort, no one wants to go winless on the season.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Wow. SMU must be really bad. 12 points to cover?!?! We haven't scored 12 points in an entire game in two tries.

Reaction Score
That's a pretty generous line by Vegas. Double-digit favorites? We've had one double-digit lead in a game this year. ONE.

And those crap helmets should be smashed and used for landfill. Too synonymous with the last 2 miserable seasons.

Reaction Score
We shouldn't be 12 point favorites over a ham sandwich let alone an actual football team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom