OT: - Don't let the old man in! | The Boneyard

OT: Don't let the old man in!

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
As the story goes. Country music singer-songwriter Toby Keith was golfing with Clint Eastwood. Eastwood said tomorrow is my 88th birthday. Keith congratulated him. Then ask Eastwood what he was doing. Clint said in a week I will begin filming a new movie. Toby asked what keeps Clint going. Clint turned and said, "I don't let the old man in!" Keith considered Clint's response and soon after sent the lyrics to Don't Let the Old Man In;" asking if he approved of the lyrics. He did. Have listen.

Reaction Score
All he had to do was alter his route. When I go somewhere I go a certain route. When I return home I go a different route. Been doing that for years.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
As the story goes. Country music singer-songwriter Toby Keith was golfing with Clint Eastwood. Eastwood said tomorrow is my 88th birthday. Keith congratulated him. Then ask Eastwood what he was doing. Clint said in a week I will begin filming a new movie. Toby asked what keeps Clint going. Clint turned and said, "I don't let the old man in!" Keith considered Clint's response and soon after sent the lyrics to Don't Let the Old Man In;" asking if he approved of the lyrics. He did. Have listen.

Decent movie too. Based a true story of Leo Sharp, El Tata.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
All he had to do was alter his route. When I go somewhere I go a certain route. When I return home I go a different route. Been doing that for years.
I do that, too. I don’t like unprotected left turns, so I take one route to work, a different route home. I know, different motivations. But while I take the same route in every day, I take about 3-4 different routes home, always at least two every week.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom