Don't forget- Kemba all-star game starter | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Don't forget- Kemba all-star game starter

Reaction Score
Because it's a fun showcase of the greatest athletes in the world.

Disrespect the history? What are you talking about?

Fun showcase? What are you talking about - no defense is fun? I'd rather watch Buffalo and Toledo in a 53-49 shootout for crying out loud. I knew one guy I'd get for sure to reply, wasn't tough to figure. LOL

Lets throw the ball up and down the court without playing defense what a wonderful showcase of talent. There's about 500 guys playing on the streets of the big city who could do stuff in that showcase, it's not impressive it's rather lame. But hey whatever floats your boat, good for the kids to watch and learn.:eek:

Reaction Score
Fun showcase? What are you talking about - no defense is fun? I'd rather watch Buffalo and Toledo in a 53-49 shootout for crying out loud. I knew one guy I'd get for sure to reply, wasn't tough to figure. LOL

Lets throw the ball up and down the court without playing defense what a wonderful showcase of talent. There's about 500 guys playing on the streets of the big city who could do stuff in that showcase, it's not impressive it's rather lame. But hey whatever floats your boat, good for the kids to watch and learn.:eek:
Obviously the game isn't designed for people like you, already yelling at clouds and you aren't even that old. Stay up, gramps.

Reaction Score
Obviously the game isn't designed for people like you, already yelling at clouds and you aren't even that old. Stay up, gramps.

Obviously it's for people like you who like crappy basketball. I'm up just don't agree with you on NBA never will and shove the gramps crap where it ain't shining' sj. If there's room.;)

Reaction Score
How is it possible that Drummond wasn't an all star?

the pistons are awful and already have a sure-fire all-star (at least in the east... ) in blake griffin. they don't give two all-stars to 26-30 teams :-/

also, as much as i love andre drummond (and would argue that he's a better basketball player than nikola vusevic) his skillset has been pretty well phased out of the nba.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom