Donovan Clingan’s impact at UConn making high school coach proud: 'Great for Connecticut basketball' (Mike Anthony) | The Boneyard

Donovan Clingan’s impact at UConn making high school coach proud: 'Great for Connecticut basketball' (Mike Anthony)

Reaction Score
I also think the whole world of college basketball knows this also.

Reaction Score
Donovan's HS Coach dunking on the Boneyard
Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 12.54.35 PM.png

The Boneyard taking that smoke and loving it.
Smell Smelling GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Reaction Score
I remember a Boneyarder making an excellent comment, that possibly DC would even do better at the college level with not having three high schoolers hanging off of him in the paint.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
All of you folks who think DC won't contribute because he stayed at Bristol Central are going to be proven wrong. And how can you mention the poor high school competition and then finish your post with "but I really have no idea".
I posted this on March 18th In response to a post about DC not being able to contribute because he stayed at BCHS. I'm not patting myself on the back I'm just pointing out that good high school players who don't attend prep schools still have years of AAU competition under the belts by the time they enter college. Playing Prep school ball has its plusses and so does staying at the school that fits you best. Just ask Donovan or his buddy Victor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom