Donor Mike Melio | The Boneyard

Donor Mike Melio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I know we have the thread on him offering to buy any and everyone tickets to the UConn v Nova game, which he has been following up with on Twitter and it is awesome, but this guy is just getting me so freakin fired up I had to give him his own thread. Here are some of his tweets below, if this guy doesnt get you freakin JACKED for UConn Football I don't know what will:

Mike Melio ‏@EnzosDad Aug 24
How do you quantify HEART? Thursday Sept 3rd you'll witness a PRIME Example at The Rent. @UConnFootball #RiseUpTogether

PRIDE-EFFORT-DEDICATION-RESOLVE.I've watched our Kids-Our Program is Shifting Fast-Jump on the Bandwagon NOW! @UConnFootball #RiseUpTogether

If we want to insure FUTURE success for ALL of our Athletic Programs WE NEED to Support our Football Team NOW! @UConnFootball #RiseUp

Short on Resources?I'll buy tickets for ANYONE that is COMMITTED to joining us at The Rent Sept 3rd! NO JOKE @UConnFootball #RiseUpTogether

Mike Melio ‏@EnzosDad Aug 25
BIG-TIME FOOTBALL?Our Coaching Staff and Student Athletes are doing their Job. We NEED to do OURS! FILL THE RENT Sept 3rd. @UConnFootball

Mike Melio ‏@EnzosDad Aug 25
We've come a long way from 1-AA & Memorial Stadium-time to STEP UP to P5.CROWD SUPPORT and VICTORIES deliver the Promiseland @UConnFootball

7 days baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate