Donate now before the Death Storm! | The Boneyard

Donate now before the Death Storm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Because some of us will surely not survive this Storm of All Storms, be sure to donate so that our total becomes a tsunami of tribute for Coach Calhoun and so you don't feel eternally regretful for not getting around to it.

We need more names on the giant check to show the Coach we really know what an amazing job he did. Plus, we can't take it with us.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Do not trust your heirs to follow through with what is no doubt your final wish - to contribute to the Calhoun Cardiac center. They'll just waste it on stupid s*** like college and food and iPads.

As an added bonus, for anyone who donates and doesn't make it through the storm, we'll attend your memorial, say nice things about you and depending on our mood, perhaps offer to comfort your widow. (Because we are all family.)

We've cracked $28,000 - donate now, before Sandy turns out your lights.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
To expand on what Fishy posted, there is no need to worry if something happens to you. We will take care of your women (as long as they are of legal age and attractive).

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Look for a new fundraiser on Wednesday...the Help Fix Dove's House Fund. With 80 to 90 mph wind gusts likely for my wooded lot I expect unwanted house repair coming soon.

connectikev

RIP, Kev (3/4/2018)
Reaction Score
Look for a new fundraiser on Wednesday...the Help Fix Dove's House Fund. With 80 to 90 mph wind gusts likely for my wooded lot I expect unwanted house repair coming soon.
Keep your head down buddy. Hope all are safe down at Dove's house....

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Good Luck.

Reaction Score

Let's hope not. Be safe and hang in there Dove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom