Donald Brown article | The Boneyard

Donald Brown article

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Great article about Donald Brown in an Indiana newspaper.

http://www.thestarpress.com/article...0020/Colts-RB-Donald-Brown-flourishes-starter

You cannot read that article and not have great respect for him as a player, and even more importantly, as a person. Great representative of our University and Football Program! One of my favorite Huskies of all-time. Feel so great for him that he is having such a great year (and it doesn't hurt that it is a contract year for him).

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Great insight particularly from teammates. No doubt he has been a popular whipping boy though in Indianapolis given the first rounder status. Even in my fantasy football league, people groan when they draft him.

Reaction Score
I would love to see him take Jerry Martin's job when his pro career is over. With his discipline, Kinesiology background and work ethic, he'd be perfect.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
It's a darn shame he won't be back with Indy next year. I hope he is able to find a good gig. He's got the talent and is still on the younger end of an RB so he should be able to find a home. I'd love to see him on my Giants! Screw David Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom