Dom Amore: When Dan Hurley, UConn men need a certain spark, it’s time for another ‘G.O.A.T. Talk’ with Jim Calhoun | The Boneyard

Dom Amore: When Dan Hurley, UConn men need a certain spark, it’s time for another ‘G.O.A.T. Talk’ with Jim Calhoun

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Let me preface this post as being an opinion. I have watched how this board roasts opinions and have been left perplexed with that vitriol, because if a message board has any objective, it would seem that the definition would be, a place we’re people/fans can express their opinion on a subject which is also interesting to others on the message board. So here we go.

I think DH is getting closer on making a decision on who will be our newest rotation piece. His comment that three of his bench players have to be playable before they can be good has a deeper meaning, since I don’t see him straight out saying his recruits are not playable unless there was previous context offered to the players. I believe he has been specific with each player on what they need from them to crack the rotation. My guess is that one or two of them are getting close so he is putting a carrot out there for them to read. It would not surprise me if Apostolos is in the lead. He gives them length but strength wise he will be over powered. Stewart looks like his body is ready for the physicality that will be encountered in BE games. Hopefully both of them become playable as they have IMO skill sets that could contribute and differ enough that they each could fill different rolls that could be needed. He did not mention Singare so that in itself was telling as far as the rotation is considered while DC heals.

Reaction Score
Don’t forget about Ross, but I think he really wants a backup for Alex. I do too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom