Dom Amore: In Cam Spencer, UConn men have a transfer cut from the right cloth. | The Boneyard

Dom Amore: In Cam Spencer, UConn men have a transfer cut from the right cloth.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
What I would love to know is what JC said to SJ at the end of the video. I have learned more about the game of basketball from watching Calhoun than any other coach. My take is the focus is on confidence. They have seen him run up and down the court in practice so DH the other coaches even the legendary retired coach know he has the talent. I am rooting as hard for SJ as I am anyone else on the team to have a good year. I think if he plays the way the coaches know he can he can put himself in the BE 6th man of the year conversation. If he is primary back up for AK and DC he will get the minutes if he is producing. And to think we were losing it when Timberlake chose Kansas. All due respect to Joey and NA but Cam looks to be in a bit different class. Not Hawkins but his big body and good size does make him a threat going to basket and he seems to have a really good step back jumper in the lane so he does not need to use the floater if the defender cuts him off from making it to the rim. Wish the season was starting tomorrow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom