Dom Amore: Andre Jackson has the alpha mentality to be the next big thing for UConn men | The Boneyard

Dom Amore: Andre Jackson has the alpha mentality to be the next big thing for UConn men

Reaction Score
Dom Amore: Andre Jackson has the alpha mentality to be the next big thing for UConn men

But there was a moment, Albany Academy up four points at Middletown (N.Y.) High on Jan. 14, 2019, when Jackson and the recruiting hype that was already surrounding him converged with a group of fans that had been trying to rattle him all night.

“The fans were screaming, the whole gym’s chanting ‘over-rated,’” Altieri says. “And Andre, he came down, threw the ball off the backboard, caught it and then dunked it and upset the whole, entire gym. When he is challenged, that’s when he kind of rises to the occasion.”

Alternate access

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

But there was a moment, Albany Academy up four points at Middletown (N.Y.) High on Jan. 14, 2019, when Jackson and the recruiting hype that was already surrounding him converged with a group of fans that had been trying to rattle him all night.

“The fans were screaming, the whole gym’s chanting ‘over-rated,’” Altieri says. “And Andre, he came down, threw the ball off the backboard, caught it and then dunked it and upset the whole, entire gym. When he is challenged, that’s when he kind of rises to the occasion.”

Alternate access
That reminds me of the time Kemba did the backboard pass to himself. It also reminds me of KEA against Pittsburgh. There are some players you just don’t wanna piss off.

I suspect we are going to like Jackson quite a bit.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
That reminds me of the time Kemba did the backboard pass to himself. It also reminds me of KEA against Pittsburgh. There are some players you just don’t wanna piss off.

I suspect we are going to like Jackson quite a bit.

Kemba wishes he had those hoops! :)

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Holy i did not know that was the situation when he did that dunk...makes it even more impressive

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
If he can fix the mechanics on his jumper this kid can be an easy lottery pick. Needs to hit the weights too. Hopefully we can have him here for 2 years similar to Bouknight.

Reaction Score
From NBA Draft Room's "The Most Underrated Incoming Freshman Who Will Make NBA Scouts take Notice"

Screenshot 2020-10-13 at 11.35.53 AM.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom