Dolson Eastern Conference Player of the Week | The Boneyard

Dolson Eastern Conference Player of the Week

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Can they get her a better fitting jersey please? Even still, congrats you tall glass of water you!

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I saw some discussion about the Sky elsewhere. Apparently they haven't had their full roster available until just recently. After a terrible start they are playing much better recently. Congrats to Dolson. Sloot has been playing well lately also.

Reaction Score
I am amazed at how Dolson has developed. I recall seeing her in the McDonald's All-American game as a high school senior. To put it bluntly, she appeared as though she just didn't belong on the same court with those other players. She was slow, couldn't jump, looked lost. She certainly didn't possess the athleticism or physical attributes, other than her height, of the other All-Americans.

But she got coached. Big time. She developed footwork. She developed an outside shot. She got more aggressive rebounding. And she became an All-American. As a pro, she appears to have developed much better quickness. Her outside shot has gotten better. She's gone from a decent young player, to a a certified star among stars.

As the Aussies would say, "Good on yer!!"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom