Doleing out the ducats... | The Boneyard

Doleing out the ducats...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Serendipity: Last week I planned a harvest get together with my tailgating crew for tonight. The vegetable garden is finally giving back. Everyone will be on time as they can't wait to get their hands on their season tickets. Dinner conversation will include a preliminary tailgating theme for BYU.
This morning, while walking the dogs at 6:30, it felt as if there was a chill in the air. There is only one conclusion to draw.
IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON!

Reaction Score
Serendipity: Last week I planned a harvest get together with my tailgating crew for tonight. The vegetable garden is finally giving back. Everyone will be on time as they can't wait to get their hands on their season tickets. Dinner conversation will include a preliminary tailgating theme for BYU.
This morning, while walking the dogs at 6:30, it felt as if there was a chill in the air. There is only one conclusion to draw.
IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON!
Looking back at how I felt this time last year...it was like a gloomy multiple rainy day feeling. This year totally different...my hope is that the Rent gets back to those crazy days that were seen there not so long ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom