does the win tonight get Uconn ranked? | The Boneyard

does the win tonight get Uconn ranked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
obviously it depends on what happens the rest of the week. Just seems like this team is always knocking on the door but never quite gets in.

This team has some flaws, but except for the 2nd half against UofL, these guys have battled everyone and haven't looked over-matched at all.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
This team would be ranked if not for the postseason ban. It plays into voters' minds, even if it shouldn't.

Reaction Score
Yes and finishing ranked would be quite a nice statement to end the regular season. Top 20 a possibility if UConn wins out. Tonight should be fun. Wish I could be there.

Reaction Score
Georgetown is probably the worst BE matchup for us because of their size. We'll lose the battle of the boards as usual but we have to keep the rebound margin reasonable. I think we do. Yes, we win.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Bad, bad mojo post. Very bad. We're doomed. Kind of like the post on Syracusefan asking, "Should we storm the court when we beat Georgetown?"

obviously it depends on what happens the rest of the week. Just seems like this team is always knocking on the door but never quite gets in.

This team has some flaws, but except for the 2nd half against UofL, these guys have battled everyone and haven't looked over-matched at all.

Reaction Score
Bad, bad mojo post. Very bad. We're doomed. Kind of like the post on Syracusefan asking, "Should we storm the court when we beat Georgetown?"
Or the the thread here that was along the lines of "after we beat L'Ville should we storm the court?"

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Georgetown is probably the worst BE matchup for us because of their size. We'll lose the battle of the boards as usual but we have to keep the rebound margin reasonable. I think we do. Yes, we win.
For all that size, they still only average one more rebound than we do....

Limit Otto and we have a good chance, I say

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
For all that size, they still only average one more rebound than we do....

Limit Otto and we have a good chance, I say

Everyone is saying we gotta limit Otto Porter. If you ask me, he's gonna get his. We can't let any other guys blow up and have a big game.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMED

Reaction Score
Bad mojo post. Very bad.

We are Doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members