Does the UConn AD moniter the Boneyard at all?... | The Boneyard

Does the UConn AD moniter the Boneyard at all?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
I've always wondered this.

Yeah there are a few kooks here, but to me it seems like there are even more intelligent, long-time, passionate Husky supporters that have their finger on the pulse on what the UConn sports experience should be all about. It would be pretty ignorant imho for the folks in the AD to dismiss this community as a fringe group not worthy of consideration.

Again my own opinion, but I think it would be wise for one of Warde's underlings to be assigned to join the 'Yard to engage it's most dedicated fanbase. I'd like to think that they already have, but here's very little evidence of it...

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
IF YOU ARE OUT THERE, NO MORE DJ DOGPOUND, DEAR GOD PLEASE NO MORE DJ DOGPOUND

Lmao. YES!

Side note: I was just in Hoboken this weekend....PATH apparently will be back up and running soon!

Reaction Score
Lmao. YES!

Side note: I was just in Hoboken this weekend....PATH apparently will be back up and running soon!

Yea tomorrow finally, they had to re-wire the whole station due to flooding apparently. I get my hair cut down by the station, businesses down there have been killed due to the lack of foot traffic.

Reaction Score

Yeah there are a few kooks here, but to me it seems like there are even more intelligent, long-time, passionate Husky supporters that have their finger on the pulse on what the UConn sports experience should be all about. It would be pretty ignorant imho for the folks in the AD to dismiss this community as a fringe group not worthy of consideration.

Again my own opinion, but I think it would be wise for one of Warde's underlings to be assigned to join the 'Yard to engage it's most dedicated fanbase. I'd like to think that they already have, but here's very little evidence of it...
Officially no but yes you know they read the Boneyard. Many here are Uconn alums who are sources of donations.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
who ever the person who watches the BY is, they are blind i asume

Reaction Score
The DJ at football and basketball games is so minor league. Stupidest... idea...ever.....
Last I recall (it's been a while), minor league games don't even have a DJ.

Reaction Score

Warde monitors everything

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
No problem with the DJ spinning tunes, do they still call it that. I remember the really bad mix tapes (I like to think they were using cassette) they used to play.

Just take his mic away and not make him part of the show. Timely music selections can really pump up the crowd after a big play or turnover.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Just take his mic away and not make him part of the show. Timely music selections can really pump up the crowd after a big play or turnover. Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

This^^^^

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Again my own opinion, but I think it would be wise for one of Warde's underlings to be assigned to join the 'Yard to engage it's most dedicated fanbase. I'd like to think that they already have, ...

...and that man's name is HuskyFanDan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104