Does Ollie want to get fired? | The Boneyard

Does Ollie want to get fired?

borninansonia

Neandertal
Reaction Score
Please delete this post if you find it bothersome.

I'm a long time "casual" fan of UConn basketball. I read the boneyard everyday.

Since Ollie's divorce it seems like he is a different person. His demeanor, and his seeming lack of passion may be because he doesn't want to coach UConn anymore. Perhaps he wants to leave the place where he had the misery of marriage problems, Conn, and go back to LA? If he is fired, he goes home with lots of money.

His press conferences after games like this do not radiate the desire for greatness. Mediocracy is now acceptable to him. I've seen that with other people after they get divorced. It's like their desire for greatness no longer applies without their spouse. I know with me, if I lost my spouse, my desire for being excellent would be seriously reduced.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Please delete this post if you find it bothersome.

I'm a long time "casual" fan of UConn basketball. I read the boneyard everyday.

Since Ollie's divorce it seems like he is a different person. His demeanor, and his seeming lack of passion may be because he doesn't want to coach UConn anymore. Perhaps he wants to leave the place where he had the misery of marriage problems, Conn, and go back to LA? If he is fired, he goes home with lots of money.

His press conferences after games like this do not radiate the desire for greatness. Mediocracy is now acceptable to him. I've seen that with other people after they get divorced. It's like their desire for greatness no longer applies without their spouse. I know with me, if I lost my spouse, my desire for being excellent would be seriously reduced.

Then why did you make another thread?

Reaction Score
The team is better than last year by the record alone, but I think the biggest issue is certain players arent good “team” players. Anderson IMO is probly the best team player we have. Do we have any player efficiency statistics???? The 1 on 1 crap our guys keep doing (you know who those players are) are throwing up garbage shots and have garbage transition defense. It’s a mental barrier that is stuck on our guys since last year and we need to break away from that. I think with time our team is going to gel but everyone is still pretty new and getting used to Ollie’s system.

I’ll take 5-2 but we need to gel come conference play with hen WSU comes to town.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom