Does Manuel have the stones to fire P | The Boneyard

Does Manuel have the stones to fire P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Doesn't sound like it. He doesn't want the pressure. Why else would he be out there peddling "proof that firing coaches after two years has not proved fruitful." I caught his act at the BB game. He was sitting as close to exit as one could. He is turning out to be as bad a hire as P.

Reaction Score
P brings Warde his jelly donuts every morning. No chance Warde fires a guy like that.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'm curious if McHue has enough clout that if he were to request of Susan and/or Warde that PP & GDL be given another year would they not object?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I think Warde needs a pair of Duluth Ballroom Jeans.
I saw that commercial today for the first time ever (while watching the History channel) and couldn't stop laughing,

Reaction Score
He is not going to fire the head coach after 2 seasons. If UCONN was coming off a 1 win campaign, maybe.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
The 3 year deal:

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. -- Virginia parted ways with quarterback Michael Rocco, defensive coordinator Jim Reid and three other coaches Sunday as it cleaned house after the Cavaliers finished 4-8.

Rocco, a junior who shared time at quarterback with Alabama transfer Phillip Sims, was granted a release from his scholarship at his request after a meeting Friday, coach Mike London said.

London also dismissed defensive line coach and recruiting coordinator Jeff Hanson, running backs coach Mike Faragalli and tight ends coach Shawn Moore.
London hired all four coaches when he took over the Virginia program in the 2010 Season. According to the news release, Virigina will pay buyouts for the four assistant coaches totaling $1.36 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom