Does Hawkins make anyone else never when he....? | The Boneyard

Does Hawkins make anyone else never when he....?

Reaction Score
I get nervous when Hawkins tries to block perimeter shots sometimes. I appreciate the hustle but he's so talented athletically and elevates so well, he tends to come down awkwardly sometimes. Two games ao, it looked like he almost hyper-extended his knee. He came down a few times last night a bit awkwardly. He tend to land with both feet, which is a plus, but one attempt he came down and slipped a little.

Ray Allen used to make me nervous too when he'd dunk and twist around doing 180 and landing on one foot awkwardly. But he was fine. It just makes me nervous, that all. I was just wondering if anyone else hold his breath for a second when he attacks a perimeter shot.

Also, that said, he's turning into one heck of a defensive player.

Reaction Score
Not his best game last night.Poor shooting and his man got too many open looks.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I get nervous when Hawkins tries to block perimeter shots sometimes. I appreciate the hustle but he's so talented athletically and elevates so well, he tends to come down awkwardly sometimes. Two games ao, it looked like he almost hyper-extended his knee. He came down a few times last night a bit awkwardly. He tend to land with both feet, which is a plus, but one attempt he came down and slipped a little.

Ray Allen used to make me nervous too when he'd dunk and twist around doing 180 and landing on one foot awkwardly. But he was fine. It just makes me nervous, that all. I was just wondering if anyone else hold his breath for a second when he attacks a perimeter shot.

I get nervous when there’s contact with him.

Reaction Score

Actually his defense has been pretty bad the last few games

Reaction Score
Actually his defense has been pretty bad the last few games
This. The thing that makes me nervous is he picks up fouls because his man can get past him so easily, and we need him on the floor because he is so dynamic offensively. Has not really put him in a bad spot yet, but to your statement of what makes you nervous…two quick ones because he cannot stay in front of his man would be on my list.

Reaction Score
I get more nervous when he takes a charge, seems to be happening more now after the concussion. Love the enthusiasm and hustle but also like having him on the floor. Let them run into Sanogo or Clingan.;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom