Does Diaco play to win next week.... | The Boneyard

Does Diaco play to win next week....

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Every time we lose from now on, Pal can whip out the "not playing to win" post. Nice to have a go-to post, I guess.

Reaction Score
Harp on this team all you want .... If you did not see positives out of this game vs buffalo last year you are blinde or ignorant. Mental break downs are what hurt us... I saw more talent than expected ... Think about this dline.. Far better than I thought. Same with offense .... Not the best play calling but improved play is noticeable

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The OP was a cheap shot. They were playing to win this game.

Reaction Score
We gave up 9 QB sacks and two turnover TD's because Diaco wasn't playing to win.

Right.
You are the king of the non sequitor.
I'm going by what Diaco said. You heard something different?

Reaction Score
The OP was a cheap shot. They were playing to win this game.
We sat our bet WR on a crucial third down. He did that to evaluate personnel not win.

Reaction Score
Every time we lose from now on, Pal can whip out the "not playing to win" post. Nice to have a go-to post, I guess.
What do you not understand about the first three games are for evaluation?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
What do you not understand about the first three games are for evaluation?
You're out of your mind if you don't think he was trying to win. He says these things so he has an excuse to lose

Reaction Score
Harp on this team all you want .... If you did not see positives out of this game vs buffalo last year you are blinde or ignorant. Mental break downs are what hurt us... I saw more talent than expected ... Think about this dline.. Far better than I thought. Same with offense .... Not the best play calling but improved play is noticeable
This DLine is beginning to look F*ing serious. Really hard to run the ball against our boys.

Reaction Score
tough to win when you have no athletes at skill positions on either side of the football. Give the dline credit. Did what they should have done. D backs are not that good. If Obi is the best safety Diaco coached I have to wonder if we maybe hired his cousin Rex Diaco by mistake who coached in the Bayonne peewee league.

Reaction Score
They totally blew it today by pulling Whitmer when he was getting hot. Not fair to him or Tim Boyle. Then having the guy with the big arm throw passes shorter than any he threw in warmups. Corrected course then kept Chandler in too long when he was floating the ball in late and we needed some sharp outs or deep balls. We held to the script early then changed course radically. These guys are still learning but good effort by the team.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
You are the king of the non sequitor.
I'm going by what Diaco said. You heard something different?

Because what said in a press conference what was done on the field.

RIght.

Reaction Score
or are we still in the evaluation stage?
Last year you suggested Paul Nwokeji could be John Hannah if he was allowed to play in a game. Seems to me we have a coach doing exactly what you advocated in the past.

Reaction Score
The fact you got one like, and it was from freescooter, should tell you all you need to know about yourself.

I'm not even offended at this; I'm impressed. Your ability to make a totalizing comment about me based on one sentence on a message is brilliant. Do you do readings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom