Does Diaco coach in the Yankee Toilet Bowl? | The Boneyard

Does Diaco coach in the Yankee Toilet Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Our contract should explicitely say that he must. ND without their DC becomes weaker, strangely increasing the odds of Rutgirls showing some success. After stumbling into bowl eligibility, we just can't do something that might help them. A turd salad with a nice dressing on it is still, after all, a turd salad.

Reaction Score
No way, I would imagine he has already resigned from Notre Dame. He is being introduced at UConn at 3:30 today.

Reaction Score
No way. Personally I would've thought it was weird if we had gotten Narduzzi and he still coached in the Rose Bowl, nevermind the Baseball Bowl against New Jersey.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Yeah, what about this nugget? "Growing up a Yankee fan from New Jersey, it has always a dream of mine to play or coach in the cathedral - Yankee Stadium"

Actually there is no such nugget, I just made it up.

Reaction Score
Wait a minute: I saw Rutgers play in person. They couldn't get out of their own way against UCONN. The Domers are another dimension. Don't give me that "on any given day..." or "just one time" logic. The Leprechauns alumni will turn the Baseball Cathedral in the South Bronx into Notre Dame Stadium East & steamroll the Scarlet. Book it!

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Yeah, what about this nugget? "Growing up a Yankee fan from New Jersey, it has always a dream of mine to play or coach in the cathedral - Yankee Stadium"

Actually there is no such nugget, I just made it up.

He won't have to wait long. We are playing Army at Yankee Stadium next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom