Does Crystal start tonight? | The Boneyard

Does Crystal start tonight?

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
If not....is Megan first off the bench...and out of the doghouse?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Yesterday's news said "Dangerfield, who sat out the Cincinnati game as she deals with shin splints in her left leg, is expected to be a game day decision. " Huskies ride Williams' winning ways

OBTW: Pretty good content there.

"I don't think about numbers, honestly," Williams said. "It's the intangibles and being the energy on defense, and the ability to guard guys who are bigger than me or smaller than me. I don't think there is a number that I am particular proud of. It's more the effort."

Posted yesterday, drew 0 replies on 268 views. The Boneyard is like the iceberg that got the Titanic. Most of it is below the surface. I just noticed ... shouldn't the 0 be as tall as the 6 and the 8? 0s don't get enough respect.

Hey, I'm just burning off the energy I'd otherwise put into a thread I wish would disappear. Head bang

Last edited:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Crystal probably needs about a month of rest and therapy to get rid of her shin splints. Unfortunately, that won’t happen until the season is over.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Yesterday's news said "Dangerfield, who sat out the Cincinnati game as she deals with shin splints in her left leg, is expected to be a game day decision. " Huskies ride Williams' winning ways

OBTW: Pretty good content there.

"I don't think about numbers, honestly," Williams said. "It's the intangibles and being the energy on defense, and the ability to guard guys who are bigger than me or smaller than me. I don't think there is a number that I am particular proud of. It's more the effort."

Posted yesterday, drew 0 replies on 268 views. The Boneyard is like the iceberg that got the Titanic. Most of it is below the surface. I just noticed ... shouldn't the 0 be as tall as the 6 and the 8? 0s don't get enough respect.

Hey, I'm just burning off the energy I'd otherwise put into a thread I wish would disappear. Head bang
BY appears to be an equal opportunity discriminator. The 2 is puny too. Or also so as not to confuse things.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
It's UCF give Crystal and Gabby the game off. Bring both back for Wichita State game to be ready for Louisville game. Louisville could be only meaningful game for about a month.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I'm going to the game and should get good seats (it's all GA, but a friend is getting me in early). I'll be disappointed not to see CD or Gabby. But, I think it best if they rest. I'm expecting to see a little more than a quarter for the two of them.

Last trip down here Gabby pulled in a rebound that made the entire auditorium gasp. Her waist was above everyone's head.

Then I'm excited to see the development of the other players. I'm expecting BIG game from MW after her sit down last game. Z and Pheesa should totally dominate as UCF's height is 1 at 6'3" and 1 at 6'1".

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
According to David Siegel, Crystal Dangerfield is not playing tonight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom