Does CBSSN have a steaming app? | The Boneyard

Does CBSSN have a steaming app?

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
thanks

Wait. A technologically dumb lawyer can just watch the game on his IPad, and Mr. "I'm such a great systems guy people buy me steak dinners" systems guru can't? This has been an awful day to date, but now I somehow feel better about myself.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Wait. A technologically dumb lawyer can just watch the game on his IPad, and Mr. "I'm such a great systems guy people buy me steak dinners" systems guru can't? This has been an awful day to date, but now I somehow feel better about myself.

If fairness if you are on your home wifi you have the advantage has the ISP knows you are home and less you use all the channels you have as part of your cable package.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

It’s not the tech it’s the legwork.

I’m in Michigan on business

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Unless your on your homewifi via the xfinity stream tv app
im 100o miles from Home WiFi. If I was Home I’d be watching on a 5 foot screen. Not a stupid iPad

By the way xfinity TVGo streams everywhere and has 4 espns, nbc sports FS1 and EVERY pac12 and big10 network available

Lol AAC

Pathetic

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom