does anyone remember when Doug Gottlieb said Roscoe Smith should de-commit? | The Boneyard

does anyone remember when Doug Gottlieb said Roscoe Smith should de-commit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
that UConn is a program in decline?

that Calhoun is past his prime? that Calhoun was too old?

or how about the imminent demise of the Big East after the 2003 raid?

or how about arguments UConn should withdraw from the Big East because inner city kids are never going to choose Storrs CT?

can we agree that conventional wisdom is not wise?

and can we agree that every time conventional wisdom said we're done, we wound up being better off?

I know the uncertainty sucks, but I also know we'll be just fine

whenever one door closes, another opens. It's tradition

Reaction Score
the problem with sports reporters is that they try to make 24 hours of news 7 days a week out of a 3.5 hour game. 95% of what they say is pure filler nonsense. i don't know why anyone would listen to them any more than they'd listen to the run of the mill knucklehead on this board

Reaction Score
the problem with sports reporters is that they try to make 24 hours of news 7 days a week out of a 3.5 hour game. 95% of what they say is pure filler nonsense. i don't know why anyone would listen to them any more than they'd listen to the run of the mill knucklehead on this board

Anyone remember when former ESPN radio host Todd Wright was on "Around The Horn" with Tony Reali. The following day he told his morning listeners that the entire show was scripted and that the opinions he was made to share were not his own ... but scripted by ESPN. Anyone surprised that Todd Wright is no longer with the network???

If Doug Gottlieb wants to continue to work for ESPN ... he must read what they put in front of him...

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Or remember that Doug Gottlieb then showed up to every UConn home game at the XL Center as a fan with his family when he wasn't even working?

I love Gottlieb. Trashes us then supports us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom