Does anyone know Kia Nurse's final list of schools? | The Boneyard

Does anyone know Kia Nurse's final list of schools?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For recruiting Nurse, the claim Storrs is too cold won't be nearly as much of a factor, for once ;-p

Reaction Score
I found online that these are the top five schools for Nurses......no UConn in sight....it's a little worrisome.....

Columbia
Penn
Duke
Washington U.
UCLA

Reaction Score
I found online that these are the top five schools for Nurses......no UConn in sight....it's a little worrisome.....

Columbia
Penn
Duke
Washington U.
UCLA

Source? Not doubting you read this...just curious as to the validity of the source.

UPDATE: Just read this on MGoBlog.com
Kia Nurse

• 6-0 guard, St. Thomas More Catholic Secondary School (Hamilton, ON)
  • Ranking(s): Blue Star: #10
  • Schools: A number of Big Ten schools have expressed interest in her, including Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Nebraska, and Penn State; also Kentucky. August 2013 reports indicate possible late interest from UConn and Tennessee.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
In a Sept. 4th article already discussed here on the Boneyard (LINK), Carl Adamec stated that Geno is making an in-home visit to Kia Nurse, so I would assume that UConn is still in the race.

Reaction Score
If Kia Nurse didn't have some interest in UCONN she wouldn't have consented to an in-home visit. As is widely known, you can never have to many guards.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
If Kia Nurse didn't have some interest in UCONN she wouldn't have consented to an in-home visit...

Demonstrating once again, when it comes to house calls, doctors may object, but you can always rely on a Nurse!

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
If she were not interested, Geno would have generated a DNR (Do Not Recruit), instead of administering an IV (In-home Visit).

So there must be a prognosis that UConn at least has a fighting chance. Often times Geno's personality, candor and track record are a good prescription for resuscitating interest.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
For recruiting Nurse, the claim Storrs is too cold won't be nearly as much of a factor, for once ;-p

What do you think, Triad - perhaps we should send her rumors about how hot it can get in North Carolina?

Reaction Score
Curious to see where we stand.

Gee, osubbfan, would that "we" be Ohio State University? If so, looks like you're out in the cold, if Stray Cat's list is complete.

Reaction Score
Gee, osubbfan, would that "we" be Ohio State University? If so, looks like you're out in the cold, if Stray Cat's list is complete.

That's my list that Stray Cat posted, and the last thing I would claim is that it's "complete." In fact, I should have added OSU and Louisville a couple weeks ago. But there could be others in the mix—there's little solid info out there on which schools she's currently considering. In the most recent article on Nurse (from Sept. 6), she's quoted as saying:
“I have narrowed my list down to a few schools but I am taking my time to really think this decision through and doing my research to find the best fit for me.”
She doesn't name the schools, though.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score

Columbia
Penn
Duke
Washington U.
UCLA

For the most part, it looks more like a list for developing future waitresses in upscale restaurants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom