does anyone know if CUSA has any replacements lined up? | The Boneyard

does anyone know if CUSA has any replacements lined up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
as a diversion from worrying about our mess of a conference, i was wondering if anyone knew if there had been any talks of CUSA lining up replacements for when they're inevitably poached? they play a championship game so they'll probably want to stay at 12

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
as a diversion from worrying about our mess of a conference, i was wondering if anyone knew if there had been any talks of CUSA lining up replacements for when they're inevitably poached? they play a championship game so they'll probably want to stay at 12

I think the MWC merger was in anticipation of several teams getting poached from both leagues.

Reaction Score
I think the MWC merger was in anticipation of several teams getting poached from both leagues.

I agree. I don't think they ever really thought it would be 22 teams when all was said and done. It's going to more like 18 I'd guess. I also think in the end it will be a full merger and not just a football alliance.

Reaction Score
as a diversion from worrying about our mess of a conference, i was wondering if anyone knew if there had been any talks of CUSA lining up replacements for when they're inevitably poached? they play a championship game so they'll probably want to stay at 12[/quote

C-USA in an effort to gain the valuable eastern New England media and recruiting markets from BCU have invited SCSU, CCSU, Westfield State foe BB only and Brattlboro College for womens sports. No comment from BCU alumni as they are in n
New Hampshire apple picking

Reaction Score
That merger will never work. Any alignment that puts Boise and Orlando in the same conference is destined for a short life span.

See what I did there?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That merger will never work. Any alignment that puts Boise and Orlando in the same conference is destined for a short life span.

See what I did there?

Everything but complete the "Devil's Triangle" by adding "Storrs" to the list.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I hear they are looking at Cuse and Pitt.

Reaction Score
St. Thomas Aquinas HS to replace UCF, Eulysses HS and Trinity HS to replace SMU and UH They really want to solidify the FLorida and Texas markets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom