Does anyone have hobbies that include panning, metal detecting, and/or wood carving? | The Boneyard

Does anyone have hobbies that include panning, metal detecting, and/or wood carving?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I got a gold panning kit and looking to see if anyone can recommend some educational videos to watch and locations to try out. I know the northeast barely has any metals but I’m looking to learn more about it.

Also does anyone here go metal detecting or practice wood carving?

Looking to find some relaxing hobbies and I got hooked on these by watching some videos.

Reaction Score
Other than stalking HS kid recruits, what other things do you guys / girls like to do?

I have an infant son now so my partying days are behind me. I'm wrapping up a huge work project and will have more free time soon. Time that's better spent off the cesspool. As I'm a structural engineer by trade, I like puzzles and to build things. I just put together one of these at nights after the little one goes to sleep:

I also bought some basic robotics kits and am looking into online puzzle sites like Lumosity. Any other suggestions? Or maybe just mention strange things that peak your interest. Without a doubt there are some LARPers on here.

I think this will get you there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom