Does anyone have an update on Hawkins? | The Boneyard

Does anyone have an update on Hawkins?

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
So, did they do something to limit Hawkins' effectiveness or did Hawkins limit Hawkins' effectiveness in that last game?

Reaction Score
No way Hawk isn't playing Sat.. Prime time game for a prime time player

DCT

Reaction Score
So, did they do something to limit Hawkins' effectiveness or did Hawkins limit Hawkins' effectiveness in that last game?
Hawkins was working on his game no big deal

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
Whether he was working on stuff or just had a rough day I'm glad that he could have a crap day and still will by 29.
I think he is going to be super tonight.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Whether he was working on stuff or just had a rough day I'm glad that he could have a crap day and still will by 29.
I think he is going to be super tonight.
I hope you’re right. Would be a great sign. much like the team he stars on he hasn’t been at his best in road games this season. I’m looking forward to him and the team breaking through that barrier tonight.

Reaction Score
I hope you’re right. Would be a great sign. much like the team he stars on he hasn’t been at his best in road games this season. I’m looking forward to him and the team breaking through that barrier tonight.
He has left the game twice with injuries in the past week or so. And then he has an off game. Something to keep an eye on.

He did put up 22 versus NOVA last time so he should come into the contest with confidence.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I am counting on a big game. He is the best shooter 2 guard in the country right now. I think he should already be a lottery pick from what I have seen. I watch a good amount of CBB not an expert, but I have not seen a better pure shooter and scorer in that size level in the country. I think he knows that and wants to show everyone. Go do it Jordan so the country and the scouts to give you the props u deserve…

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
He put up good shots that just didn't fall. He didn't force anything, just wasn't his night.
I agree, you can't go by that game. We were up by 29 before anyone knew that he hadn't made a hoop yet. And like you said he didn't force anything, that's a positive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom