Does anyone else keeping hear the phrase | The Boneyard

Does anyone else keeping hear the phrase

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
"We're screwed" over and over in the back of their head today? I'm working on a project and keep hearing "We're screwed". I'm talking on the phone and I keep hearing "We're screwed".

This day just balls out sucks.

Reaction Score
I don't think much changed. I think its more that reality is just starting to set in. The Big East has had problems for a while. But all the non-football sports should still be strong. Gonzaga and Butler don't need BCS conferences to be good in basketball.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
We're a giant step closer to waifdom.

"Come, Oliver! Wipe your eyes with the cuffs of your jacket, and don't cry into your gruel; that's a very foolish action, Oliver."

Reaction Score
We're screwed because a middle of the pack basketball school left the Big East? ND was a distraction for the BE and never lived up to their promises to the BE. Remember the promise to play more BE schools in football?

Football is driving the bus and ND did not play BE football!

Reaction Score
"We're screwed" over and over in the back of their head today? I'm working on a project and keep hearing "We're screwed". I'm talking on the phone and I keep hearing "We're screwed".

This day just balls out sucks.

Nope - I keep hearing "your going to hell" because I keep m- Father Jenkins all day...

3qvpf3.jpg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We lost a basketball team why are we so concerned

Because this view of the last lifeboat is a bad thing

260730-titanic-lifeboats-on-their-way-to-the-carpathia-following-sinking-of-t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom