Does anyone else get completely annoyed | The Boneyard

Does anyone else get completely annoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
by those freakin Toyota truck commercials with the Coach. No way they can be effective...no way

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Not as much as listening to kids scratch their finger nails across chalk boards. Over and over and over and over and over again.

Just as annoying is why hasn't anyone been able to come up with a drive-thru audio system that allows the cashier to hear and repeat my order ever.

And most annoying of all is listening to people parrot for two and a half years that UConn football players weren't talented enough and didn't have prototypical skills to compete in the AAC.

Reaction Score
I get most annoyed by the mean spirited folks who have never coached a D-1 football game in their life yet crucify folks that have. It's one thing to give an opinion and another to be insulting.

Reaction Score
I get most annoyed by the mean spirited folks who have never coached a D-1 football game in their life yet crucify folks that have. It's one thing to give an opinion and another to be insulting.

I get annoyed by D-I coaches who have fun driving promising programs into the ground.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I'm most annoyed by the "Donut" comments regarding Warde Manuel, much moreso (by a long shot) than any perceived insult to a completely inept former Div. 1 "Coach," as directly evidenced by the product on the field.

The current athletic director had an indirect effect, at best, for both conference realignment and the product on the field. He has met expectations on everything else that he has had a direct effect upon.

If it didn't block more than half of the Boneyard content, I'd ignore everyone who makes a donut comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom