Does a move to the ACC provide an "uptick" in recruiting? | The Boneyard

Does a move to the ACC provide an "uptick" in recruiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
One would think so. Though right now we are usually only after a few of the same recruits as MD and BCU, not counting Pitt and SU who will already be ACC members.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
As I understand it, it's not an "uptick" we're looking for but an #uptick.

But for the life of me I couldn't tell you why.

i will be doing a nice writeup in the winter when signing day is near and will adress the uptick in lenght.

Reaction Score
You guys did see I wrote "Does a move....not when we move.....

As for Goonies avatar....I'm pretty sure that is what most boneyarders will look like if we don't get the invite.

Drugs, alcohol and self inflicted gun shots are not pretty when used in excess. Especially the gun shots.

Reaction Score
Sloth's face was from being dropped when he was a baby. Don't you know anything?

Reaction Score
Sloth's face was from being dropped when he was a baby. Don't you know anything?

Actually, for some reason, my wife loves that movie. She "made" me watch it a few times.

I just crack up thinking about "Frank Barrone" as Sloth and Frahnkensteen (mispelled for phonetic understanding)

Either way too many drugs, alcohol or gunshots will have many faces hitting the floor if we aren't invited to the ACC ball.

Reaction Score
Just a guess but I say slight increase. We may get more interest based on the conference ( counting chickens) but there will be more competition.

Reaction Score
The best movie John Matuszak ever participated in was "Caveman". Timeless classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom