Doc Prop Holliday | The Boneyard

Doc Prop Holliday

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
That Purdue win was the only major win, and Purdue sucked this year...

Reaction Score
Please stop talking smack.. we were better than last year but we aren't in a position to talk like that... Especially if Shireffs isn't at full strength.. we are gonna need him to run our offense.

+1

Reaction Score
Please stop talking smack.. we were better than last year but we aren't in a position to talk like that... Especially if Shireffs isn't at full strength.. we are gonna need him to run our offense.

Ditto. Don't get cocky, y'all...

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
It's not like he's been out-coaching the other team on a consistent basis. I do look forward to us unleashing about 10 trick plays since that has become a theme for this season.

Reaction Score
It's not like he's been out-coaching the other team on a consistent basis. I do look forward to us unleashing about 10 trick plays since that has become a theme for this season.

By trick play you mean pass-blocking long enough for receivers to get open down the field?

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Shireffs is full strength. He would have played against Temple, except for the concussion protocols. From a physical standpoint, it's not like he sprained his ankle or broke his hand... I expect Shireffs to be as good as he's been all year in the bowl game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom