Dobbs Now A 4 Star On Scout | The Boneyard

Dobbs Now A 4 Star On Scout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Props to connfootball12 for beating the drum for as long as he has, even while getting crap for doing so.

Reaction Score
Props to connfootball12 for beating the drum for as long as he has, even while getting crap for doing so.
Stupid that people would give him crap. He seems to be one of the most knowledgeable CT high school recruit analysts on this board.

Now if we can get Boeing Brown....

Reaction Score
well derserved. he's ranked #1 RB coming out of prep! VERY LOYAL TO UCONN,
big time programs are calling for him, he's got the BLINDERS on and looking forward to touching STORRS in january. love any kid coming out of h.s. in CT. with work ethic! MIAMI' USC' NC-STATE' BC' all are very HIGHLY interested, but Dobbs is LOYAL to HCPP and the uconn program!! its a dream come true for him to play for his home state!!

Reaction Score
well derserved. he's ranked #1 RB coming out of prep! VERY LOYAL TO UCONN,
big time programs are calling for him, he's got the BLINDERS on and looking forward to touching STORRS in january. love any kid coming out of h.s. in CT. with work ethic! MIAMI' USC' NC-STATE' BC' all are very HIGHLY interested, but Dobbs is LOYAL to HCPP and the uconn program!! its a dream come true for him to play for his home state!!

That's awesome.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
congrats to Mont!!!! kid is a ct stud, can't wait for him to get some touches, coming in janurary with casey is going to pay off in the long run imo. i havn't got to watch the game 2day yet, class kicked my ass all day and i got handed a shitton of work so i'm trying to just browse the board and get back to work.

12-how did newsome like bc? read they were up the parking situation with recruits. there was what 4 ct kids up there? hope they all see that uconn is the bomb compard to that place!

i'm hearing that the wr up at kent prep is getting some attention. any 1 got anything on him?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Stupid that people would give him crap. He seems to be one of the most knowledgeable CT high school recruit analysts on this board.

Now if we can get Boeing Brown....

If by analyst you mean he knows a few kids and pumps them up on the internet, then yeah... he's an analyst.

Reaction Score
congrats to Mont!!!! kid is a ct stud, can't wait for him to get some touches, coming in janurary with casey is going to pay off in the long run imo. i havn't got to watch the game 2day yet, class kicked my ass all day and i got handed a shitton of work so i'm trying to just browse the board and get back to work.

12-how did newsome like bc? read they were up the parking situation with recruits. there was what 4 ct kids up there? hope they all see that uconn is the bomb compard to that place!

i'm hearing that the wr up at kent prep is getting some attention. any 1 got anything on him?
whats his name? bc parking is not good. what a way to run a recruit away!

Reaction Score
If by analyst you mean he knows a few kids and pumps them up on the internet, then yeah... he's an analyst.
little rude there, guy. Where's the love?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
little rude there, guy. Where's the love?

He's a good guy. Having a broken caps lock key and being enthusiastic does not make one an analyst.

Reaction Score

I believe you are talking about Tevaun Smith if I'm not mistaken. He's a good sized wr at 6'2 186 lbs. He's a Canadian player who had an offer from Cuse last yr but by the time he had gotten his SAT scores back they had offered another player so they suggested a prep yr. He said he went to UConn and BC camps this summer they liked his size but wanted to get some film on him to evaluate. He said Akeel Lynch who is committed to BC is like a brother to him.. He also showcased his skills last yr at the Team USA v The World football game returning the opening KO for a 79 yd td.

Reaction Score
He's a good guy. Having a broken caps lock key and being enthusiastic does not make one an analyst.
not a analyst whaler11' love CT football. taking 3 ten year olds to watch dobbs in brooklyn, ny. vs global sunday. i mentor these boys im not a analyst. wait to you
see these ten year olds. amazing!! dobbs was like them 8 years ago!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
not a analyst whaler11' love CT football. taking 3 ten year olds to watch dobbs in brooklyn, ny. vs global sunday. i mentor these boys im not a analyst. wait to you
see these ten year olds. amazing!! dobbs was like them 8 years ago!

I am fully aware that you never called yourself an analyst. Good luck to the kids.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
yea its smith at kent i was talking about. heard he had a temple offer, didn't know about cuse last year. sounds like some 1 we should atleast be interested in. prob will end up bcs somewhere. lynch is a interesting recruit these days hugh? commits to bc, rumors of blah blah. then turns out there is psu mutual interest and the kid can't wait to get away from boston.

12-i saw newsome had a nice game. handfull of td's and 200+. also saw the 2014 youngster up there mcknight(sp? forget his name ) had a td...

Reaction Score
yea its smith at kent i was talking about. heard he had a temple offer, didn't know about cuse last year. sounds like some 1 we should atleast be interested in. prob will end up bcs somewhere. lynch is a interesting recruit these days hugh? commits to bc, rumors of blah blah. then turns out there is psu mutual interest and the kid can't wait to get away from boston.

12-i saw newsome had a nice game. handfull of td's and 200+. also saw the 2014 youngster up there mcknight(sp? forget his name ) had a td...
arkeel is very shifty. the freshmen mcknight is going to be big time 5 11" 187 lb.
qb' safety'. will be a 4 year h.s. starter (15) years old, has huge upside! project he's 6 2"
210 can be one of ansonia biggest athletes since Tinney!!

Reaction Score
Yeah Smith is a good player but just like most Canadian players not highly recruited but he was the first person to ever score a touchdown against Team USA in the under 19 USA V the world.. i havent seen an offer from temple and he hasn't mentioned it but it is possible. Also he has had 9 yrs of football experience so he isn't a raw prospect.. He scored 33 tds in 14 games a JR. It is reported he has 4.4 speed.

Reaction Score
i appreciate all you guys on the blog for hearing my screams for the boys. i mean well, and will like to get it noticed! cochran' dobbs' rennick',, berzinskas' brown' matakevich' wish we can land all of them!! lets not let the good ones hop the fense!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
No connection at all just did some research on him. Plus I remember him from the NUC game. I hope we offer him but the canadian game and the us game is different.

Reaction Score
Also found out that at Kent he had 4 tds in one game(1 Rushing, 2 rec, and 1 on a KOR) to go along with 81 yards rushing, 59 yards rec, and 80 on returns. Also just confirmed he ran a 4.40 at the Kent open practice for colleges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom