Do Yourself a Favor... | The Boneyard

Do Yourself a Favor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You do realize that after this game that it is possible UConn will not have a signature win. Florida is awful and the only other ranked team we might play is Duke.....

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
You do realize that after this game that it is possible UConn will not have a signature win. Florida is awful and the only other ranked team we might play is Duke.....

Yeah he does. Relax.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

Yeah buddy, I do realize it. I have better ways of coping than losing my sh33t on a message board, and I advise others to consider them as well.

Reaction Score
Yeah buddy, I do realize it. I have better ways of coping than losing my sh33t on a message board, and I advise others to consider them as well.

So you are almighty and tell others how to cope. Great.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
So you are almighty and tell others how to cope. Great.

Well I was planning on keeping my almightiness a secret, but if it's out in the open now...

Reaction Score
That is the point of a message board, to come here and complain when our team just pissed down our leg the last 4 minutes of a game. I am sorry we are not as level headed as you. Please show me one other board that its users all have "better" ways to cope after a brutal loss.

Reaction Score
That is the point of a message board, to come here and complain when our team just pissed down our leg the last 4 minutes of a game. I am sorry we are not as level headed as you. Please show me one other board that its users all have "better" ways to cope after a brutal loss.

I don't think that is the point of a message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom