Do you think... | The Boneyard

Do you think...

Reaction Score
...possible recruits are watching the heart Uconn has shown the past three games (held off UCF and two great comebacks) DESPITE a bad season up until recent? Or do they not really care?

It takes a specific way of looking at things and maybe it is too much to ask from a 17/18 year old, but if I am a recruit, I might think to myself the following: "well, they had tons of injuries and they could have packed it in weeks ago, but look how they just refuse to give up...I want to be part of this, help them to get over the hump." Hmmmm, anyway, Texas looks to have packed it in at 10-17, who is to say Uconn might not look more appealing, for example, than some of these other teams. Or, maybe not many people outside of Connecticut are noticing.

Reaction Score
Yeah for sure. If I was a recruit I would make sure I was watching every thing that was going on with each program I'm thinking about. Our record might not say anything, but this team as heart. No debating that

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I posted something like this a couple of games ago. The story can be very compelling if they make a good run at the end of the season.

KO is a great coach who had circumstances that would have wilted the majority of coaches in sports. It certainly wilted a lot of Boneyarders.

Let's just hope the season plays out with the best case scenario. My best case scenario is we make the extra NCAA game and go against Cuse, beat them and then get in a bracket and beat Kentucky and melt away the misery of the Diallo recruitment.

And yes I've got a great imagination. But imagination doesn't cost me anything.

Reaction Score
I read somewhere that there was a good group of future UConn targets from all around New England at the Memphis game. I would imagine that spirited comeback (not to mention the fan support behind it) would have left an impression on them.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Our 2017 recruits must be watching. This should prevent defections.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom