Do you feel like I do? | The Boneyard

Do you feel like I do?

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I expect to be in the Elite Eight. I anticipate being in the Final Four. I hope to be the National Champion. I'm excited to see how it all plays out. Perhaps the most excited since I wondered if Diana could put the team on her back to go all the way. Pheesa has been a force since the AAC tournament began. But, I believe, because of her position, she is going to need help in the meaningful games. A guard can dominate a tournament because the ball is in her hands, but a post needs someone else to get her the ball. This year more than other years a NC will be a team victory.

Reaction Score
I expect to be in the Elite Eight. I anticipate being in the Final Four. I hope to be the National Champion. I'm excited to see how it all plays out. Perhaps the most excited since I wondered if Diana could put the team on her back to go all the way. Pheesa has been a force since the AAC tournament began. But, I believe, because of her position, she is going to need help in the meaningful games. A guard can dominate a tournament because the ball is in her hands, but a post needs someone else to get her the ball. This year more than other years a NC will be a team victory.
I think you have summed up most of my angst and hopes.
Napheesa is exceptional in what she can do but there is a limit on what she may be allowed to do. If a team has two 6-4 or so players helping it may negate Colliers talents. What does Geno do?
I'm sure he has worked this out in practice. Much depends on which Uconn team shows up: The one that took down ND or the one that had trouble with AAC teams or Louisville??

Reaction Score
Our guards are way too passive.
We need one of them to step up big time and take charge and be vocal and responsible for every possession.
With that said not a bad idea to have Pheesa take over the game in close game.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Good post.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Stewie years were the best (that I can remember). I think my favorite team was the 2014-15 team which was Kiah and KML's senior season. That one or Stewie's senior season. Those teams were a thing of beauty to watch.
Absolutely. My favorite among the recent ones is 2013-14, but the two you cite were wonderful as well.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Excited? No way. Anxious, Nervous, Petrified. Basically, everything has to break our way to get the NC and even the E8 is going to be tough. The stakes are elevated by the heartbreaking losses the last 2 years and I do not want our team to suffer like that again.

If we do manage to pull it out, of course we can look back and marvel at the accomplishment with incredible pride and I would be as happy as when we took out TN in 95 but until then, I am a basket case.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Damn! Best wishes!

I just found out a friend’s wife has leukemia.

Stay healthy, my friends!
I wish your friend and his wife all the best. There are many types of leukemia, and and there are many more good stories as of late. My wife is a survivor and has been clean for 22 years. It almost got her, nearly a year in and out of isolation stays, but she was too tough. Hope your friend is tough also. :(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom