Do We Want Boise to Lose Tonight? | The Boneyard

Do We Want Boise to Lose Tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'd like to see them come in reeling from an 0-2 start. Unless we are better than we expected, then I want them 2-0 so when we beat them it looks better.

Tough call.

Reaction Score
An 0-2 start wouldn't necessarily mean they'd come in reeling, on the contrary it could make them all the more focused against us.

Just one reason of many why we want them at 2-0.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Why would Boise be 0-2 if they lose tonight? Colorado State counts as a loss automatically?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Boise's QB picked up where he left off. Horrible turnovers.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I'm rooting for Boise as hard as I ever have. I want them 2-0 when they come play us over breakfast (for them).

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Nice helmets with chrome grills

Reaction Score
I'd like to see them come in reeling from an 0-2 start. Unless we are better than we expected, then I want them 2-0 so when we beat them it looks better.

Tough call.
NO, NO, NO....The only time I want to see an opponent lose is when we are playing them. No spitting match here but a very easy call.
Everything you may or may not get offered in the post season is predicated on strength of schedule, conference etc. Beating teams with losing records is given very little cred.
Again no spitting match but this going into our first game of the year is an energy sucking post. Let us kick both BYU and Stony Brooks and have Boise do the same with Ole Miss & Colorado St.
The atmosphere in The Dog House will be like that of the M game. Only losers hope to play losers...Which does nothing for the program. Just say'n...

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
NO, NO, NO....The only time I want to see an opponent lose is when we are playing them. No spitting match here but a very easy call.
Everything you may or may not get offered in the post season is predicated on strength of schedule, conference etc. Beating teams with losing records is given very little cred.
Again no spitting match but this going into our first game of the year is an energy sucking post. Let us kick both BYU and Stony Brooks a and have Boise do the same with Ole Miss & Colorado St.
The atmosphere in The Dog House will be like that of the M game. Only losers hope to play losers...Which does nothing for the program. Just say'n...

Not true. Bowls are solely based on where you slot in your conference. Maybe there is leeway between the #3-4 bowls, but really it doesn't matter unless you are talking playoffs. Playoffs???

Reaction Score
I would usually root for our future opponent. Here, my reservation is that this would be a decent win and we don't want Boise to be the highest ranked G5 team the end of the season. We need an AAC team to get that New Years Bowl slot every year.

Reaction Score
If they weren't so horrible in the red zone Boise would be winning this snoozefest. What's Ole Miss rated?

Reaction Score
Ooh 1-time pole position winner Danica Patrick is at this game!

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
This game was men vs. boys. Boise looked like a high school team against a middle of the pack SEC team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom