Do we have Castle Sunday Or Not? | The Boneyard

Do we have Castle Sunday Or Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why was my post deleted on the Castle injury thread? I made a joke that getting injury info out of UCONN is a very difficult task. Apparently that’s not allowed?
Anyway, we had a game Tuesday, so I wonder did I miss a release by the team, coach, trainer, anyone?

Reaction Score
At the presser Hurley said they would get more info today or tomorrow. So to answer your question nobody knows.

Maybe a game time decision.

Reaction Score
It makes me nervous that we haven’t heard anything yet, if it’s minor why not just say it? Either that or they still don’t know the severity

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Why was my post deleted on the Castle injury thread? I made a joke that getting injury info out of UCONN is a very difficult task. Apparently that’s not allowed?
Anyway, we had a game Tuesday, so I wonder did I miss a release by the team, coach, trainer, anyone?
Thanks for asking again

Reaction Score
It makes me nervous that we haven’t heard anything yet, if it’s minor why not just say it? Either that or they still don’t know the severity

Or, there’s a standard timeline for evaluating progression of injuries and it wouldn’t be worth reporting minute to minute progress?

Or, the staff already has standard media pressers at certain days/times that are convenient for discussing these kinds of things and changing them is impractical?

Look, I want to get my bets in as much as the next guy with as much info as possible, but I’m comfortable just waiting for when Hurley wants to discuss Castle’s status…

Incursio007

"Plus Ultra!"
Reaction Score
Given his future prospects, I think the best decision would be to sit him out as long as necessary until he's back to "normal" - especially if it's a knee injury. Don't want him rushing back too soon.

Reaction Score
I trust the staff completely. Not saying any injury is good but if we were 100% healthy all regular season, come tourney time the 'doom' squad would be beside themselves

Reaction Score
For me I don’t gamble on the games so it has nothing to do with betting, but there should have at least been a blurb that it wasn’t an MCL operation needed or something like that. We all understand sprains. They know this stuff within 2 seconds of a scan. I guess those who went with the 45 point spread weren’t happy Tuesday.

Reaction Score
They usually do media the day before game, so Saturday. My guess is on Saturday the media are told he's a gametime decision.

Reaction Score
Coaches are paranoid. Even if the injury looked significant, Indiana would still prepare for Castle. But any little advantage helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom