Do we even have a HC? | The Boneyard

Do we even have a HC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does PP do any coaching at all or does he stand their with drool coming down his chin?
I swear a UConn game on TV is similar to "Weekend at Bernies"!

Reaction Score
Does PP do any coaching at all or does he stand their with drool coming down his chin?

I been wondering that myself, what exactly does he do?

PWS

Reaction Score
Let's face it. He is the George Blaney of Football. Had some success 25 year ago. Now he stands there with his thumb up his ass wondering what the hell is going on. At least, Blaney was only the interim coach. At least Blaney had better teeth. That halftime interview was brutal, that's the first time I noticed how bad the teeth were.

Reaction Score
I notice the same things. He doesn't say anything. In the sideline huddles, he walks around the outside with his headset on. I have my binoculars, so I'm trying to see if his lips are moving, i.e., is he talking to GDL or someone in the booth. Hard to tell, but here's the thing, even if he is talking to someone in the headset, he's not communicating with anyone on the sideline, so I'm not clear on how anything from the booth is making its way to the field. PP is literally not talking to anyone. He walks around the outside of the huddle and occasionally pats someone on the butt, and you can see him mouthing, "let's go." Contrast that with Butch Jones. He looks like Jim Calhoun out there. In the middle of every huddle, talking to the QB, the other guys, the center of activity. Don Brown is the same way in the center of the defensive huddle (he is the same way as Butch). If you were a recruit, would you want to play for a Butch Jones or a PP? It's not even close.

Reaction Score

That was mean . . . . To Bernie. He made more things happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom