Do they keep a stat on this ??? | The Boneyard

Do they keep a stat on this ???

Reaction Score
Have watched all of the games so far. I am a total Paige fan. This young lady has the skills and ability to help lead this team to the Final Four if we have one. Up until last night she has had five + assists per game. My question is does the team keep track of missed shots that could have led to points? A few players missed passes from Paige last night. I bet if we went back and looked that she would be pretty close to averaging a double double in points and assists. Just a thought.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I’m pretty sure the stat you’re looking for doesn’t exist. Off the top of my head I think the number of missed shots off of Paige passes is about a million.......

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I’m pretty sure the stat you’re looking for doesn’t exist. Off the top of my head I think the number of missed shots off of Paige passes is about a million.......

3 in the first 4 minutes. By the way, a related stat. # of Paige passes into post who blow the shot but get the rebound, score and +1.

Reaction Score
All teams have "internal" stat keepers and I would be willing to bet they keep up with things like this.

Reaction Score
3 in the first 4 minutes. By the way, a related stat. # of Paige passes into post who blow the shot but get the rebound, score and +1.
Definately a few times in last nights game.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
All teams have "internal" stat keepers and I would be willing to bet they keep up with things like this.
I know that UConn tracks “tipped passes”, but I’ve never heard that they track something like “unconverted assists.” If they did, every time someone catches, shoots and misses, that would add to the total. So almost all those missed 3-pt shots would count in those stats. I just don’t think that stat would be particularly useful.

Reaction Score
Have watched all of the games so far. I am a total Paige fan. This young lady has the skills and ability to help lead this team to the Final Four if we have one. Up until last night she has had five + assists per game. My question is does the team keep track of missed shots that could have led to points? A few players missed passes from Paige last night. I bet if we went back and looked that she would be pretty close to averaging a double double in points and assists. Just a thought.

What category "stat" would you place the "pass" she dished to ANNA with 1 second left in shot clock? Would that be on Paige or Anna?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom