Do not laugh. Looking for 2 tix | The Boneyard

Do not laugh. Looking for 2 tix

Reaction Score
Ok stop laughing. I‘m looking for two tickets for tonight

checked out all the ticket brokers online. Lucky to get in for $250@ plus fees

$250 not bad for good seats. Any ideas. Best chance going down early for scalpers?

Been a long time since I did this annual ritual

Reaction Score
if you are willing to head down to MSG without a ticket and wait till 20/30 minutes after the providence games starts I think prices will drop as sellers fear taking total loss. I noticed this yesterday while I was sitting in MSG checking the prices just before half time of the 1st early game. . . and I would buy100% online not from the scalpers out front with the paper printouts

it is a risk, but I'm thinking there is value to be had if you can wait it out

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Ok stop laughing. I‘m looking for two tickets for tonight

checked out all the ticket brokers online. Lucky to get in for $250@ plus fees

$250 not bad for good seats. Any ideas. Best chance going down early for scalpers?

Been a long time since I did this annual ritual
I have posted this caveat before when buying scalped tickets outside for the BET is suggested: be very careful.

I've been buying tickets off the street for decades, across the country and in other countries, for countless concerts and sporting events. The only time I ever got burned buying fakes was outside MSG for the 2004 BET final game vs. Pitt.

I won't bore with the details again, but suffice to say it was a major operation and I almost got myself in trouble trying to call attention to the guys and have them busted after the fact.

Bottom line: don't buy from anyone who looks like a scalper, and if the deal sounds too good to be true (e.g., $200 for mid-court lowers) it probably isn't real. Look for a fan, preferably one with kids.

These days probably safest just to watch the secondary market sites and wait for the price drop as suggested above, or go to some of the busiest nearby bars and ask around.

Reaction Score
if you are willing to head down to MSG without a ticket and wait till 20/30 minutes after the providence games starts I think prices will drop as sellers fear taking total loss. I noticed this yesterday while I was sitting in MSG checking the prices just before half time of the 1st early game. . . and I would buy100% online not from the scalpers out front with the paper printouts

it is a risk, but I'm thinking there is value to be had if you can wait it out
Seconding this and adding that you may not have to even wait that long if you want to catch the first game. Yesterday I pulled the trigger on tickets around 3 PM but they dropped another 30% or so by 5.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Seconding this and adding that you may not have to even wait that long if you want to catch the first game. Yesterday I pulled the trigger on tickets around 3 PM but they dropped another 30% or so by 5.
did you get yours online?

Reaction Score
The web secondary market has basically destroyed the inperson scalping business. it doesnt help that MSG went all-electronic paperless ticketing now. So I don't quiet understand how I've seen scalpers with paper printouts outside. Are those even real? or fakes?

gone are the days of physically transferring a ticket/payment on the spot with little overhead (fees)... I'm sure online resellers love this

Reaction Score
Good amount of tickets available in the $143-170 range on Seat Geek.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom