2023 Recruiting: - Dj Wagner | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Dj Wagner

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
The best sophomore in the country, by far, is from Northern Jersey and is a Hurley prototype. Kid is phenomenal. I understand there are connections to Kentucky but who knows where they’ll be at in a few years. Worth a shot right?

Reaction Score
One of the best guards in the country regardless of class but IF he goes to college he is playing under Calamari

UconnU

Reaction Score
One of the best guards in the country regardless of class but IF he goes to college he is playing under Calamari
His cousin(or brother?) is a walk on there. I doubt he’s enjoying his experience right now.

Reaction Score
Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. For me as much talent is there it would be a pass. His dad is still in love with calapari so it’s Kentucky or g league for this kid.

Reaction Score
Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. For me as much talent is there it would be a pass.

I don't think he's going to be in play for UConn, but why would he be a pass? His dad's career was derailed by illness, not being a bad dude (Calhoun wanted him).

Reaction Score
His cousin(or brother?) is a walk on there. I doubt he’s enjoying his experience right now.
You gotta remember that the cousin or brother or whomever ur referring to isn’t DJ Wagner and that he probably isn’t enjoying the experience because he is a walk on who doesn’t get any burn and that they are a losing basketball team this season

Reaction Score
You gotta remember that the cousin or brother or whomever ur referring to isn’t DJ Wagner and that he probably isn’t enjoying the experience because he is a walk on who doesn’t get any burn and that they are a losing basketball team this season

I think it's his half-brother. And Lance Ware was his high school teammate.

DJ Wagner is what people are talking about when they say someone makes the game look easy. He's not flashy but he's just very, very good. I assume he's a Kentucky lock.

Reaction Score
Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. For me as much talent is there it would be a pass. His dad is still in love with calapari so it’s Kentucky or g league for this kid.
Why a pass? And the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree comment? Besides his illness by all accounts D.Wagner Sr is a good dude so I’m confused

Reaction Score

DJ Wagner is what people are talking about when they say someone makes the game look easy. He's not flashy but he's just very, very good. I assume he's a Kentucky lock.
Yea I kno he played a year with him at Camden high.. but by Kentucky recruiting “standards” he gotta be a reach for them

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Prob a decent shot the squid is no longer there by the time DJ is old enough... on the other hand prob a decent chance he never touches a college campus

Reaction Score
Yea I kno he played a year with him at Camden high.. but by Kentucky recruiting “standards” he gotta be a reach for them

No doubt. I haven't watched much Kentucky basketball but I think the kid's like 5-7 and Cal is doing Dajuan a solid.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score

I was actually watching one of his highlights today and thinking how similar his offensive game looks to Bouks right now. Similar pace, never rushed, ease of getting by defenders with effortless hesitations and ability to finish the play in whatever way presents itself.

Reaction Score
I don't think he's going to be in play for UConn, but why would he be a pass? His dad's career was derailed by illness, not being a bad dude (Calhoun wanted him).
Imagine Dajuan teamed up with sophomore Caron Butler in 02. Good lord

Reaction Score
Not worth it, I expect the staff to go all in on Simeon Wilcher in 2023

Reaction Score
Y'all really just say anything on here

UconnU

Reaction Score

Unless the relationship sours after a bad season or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom