Dishin & Swishin: The Tinkle Sisters face off | The Boneyard

Dishin & Swishin: The Tinkle Sisters face off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
On this week’s Dishin & Swishin podcast, Joslyn did not know we were going to spring Elle on her during the interview, and it was a blast talking to the two sisters together. Intelligent, witty, and charming, the sisters and I engaged in discussion on their teams and their roles, growing up in a basketball family, and the excitement of the first ever “Tinkle Cup,” the family bragging rights.

The two will square off at 2 pm PT, as Stanford plays at what should be a sold out McCarthy Athletic Center in Spokane, Washington versus Gonzaga. There will be numerous Montana family and friends attending the game, and it will create and even more special environment for the sisters than just playing against each other.

http://wp.me/pwd9L-61c

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
sounds like the interview went well. glad it didn't turn into a p*ssing contest..

..Lord, I'm sorry, I shouldn't oughtna' a-said that..an' help the starvin' pygmies in New Guinea..Amen!

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
Yeah! Will they be playing for the "Tinkle Cup" or should it be called "The Tinkle Pot"?

"There is nothing more pathetic than a whimpering bear." - Mrs. Grizz

Reaction Score
If the sisters family is there who will they root for? Well there is no reason why they can make and hold up signs proclaiming " Tinkle is number One".

Reaction Score
Stanford fans used to have tinkle bells in the stands for Jos, but apparently it's against poo poo NCAA rules.

I love Jos and her parents are very nice too! Should be a great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom