Dishin & Swishin Podcast: The "student" part of student-athlete with Heather Buck & Haley Peters | The Boneyard

Dishin & Swishin Podcast: The "student" part of student-athlete with Heather Buck & Haley Peters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Today on the Dishin & Swishin podcast, we take a look at the “student” part of student-athlete. The guests on the podcast, Connecticut senior center Heather Buck and Duke junior forward Haley Peters, have achieved team and individual success on the basketball court, but they are really excelling of the court as well.

Buck is a nursing student at UConn, juggling practices, games, and basketball related travel with class time and hospital rotations. She is focusing on pediatric and emergency care in a hospital setting, and our interview was actually conducted during her lunch break while on her shift at the prestigious Connecticut Children’s Hospital.

Of course we also talked some on court goodies with the young ladies.

Buck faces senior night this weekend, and we discussed facing those emotions and her role as a Husky, and the thoughts of her family as well, plus the recent game against Baylor and what that means going forward.

http://wp.me/pwd9L-6jy

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Kudos to David for a really good interview. I highly recommend people take the time to listen to this nice young lady.

Reaction Score
Kudos to David for a really good interview. I highly recommend people take the time to listen to this nice young lady.

Thank you for the endorsement! Heather is quite a "together" young woman. Really impressed. As is Haley Peters.

Reaction Score
Wow what a great piece if she could only get the athelete piece of student athelete down then we would really have something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom