Dishin & Swishin 04/03/17 Podcast: Putting a wrap on the college season with Doris Burke | The Boneyard

Dishin & Swishin 04/03/17 Podcast: Putting a wrap on the college season with Doris Burke

Reaction Score
Topics covered on the podcast include:

• The importance of Dawn Staley and South Carolina winning the championship in a historical sense, and as the heir to the UConn-Tennessee rivalry
  • Where to both South Carolina and Mississippi State go from here? Sustainability, and recruiting is key
  • Vic Schaefer's decisions, especially the sitting of Morgan William in the championship game (spoiler: interesting take on her own coverage by Burke)
  • A'ja Wilson and Alisha Gray both at this and the next level
  • Heir apparent to her spot, and the growth of coverage of women's basketball over the years until now

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Being a Doris Burke fan, I really enjoyed this podcast. Especially Vic Shaefer's benching of Morgan William in the 4th quarter, and Alaina Coates conspicuous absence from Dallas this past weekend.

Reaction Score
Thank you very much Carnac; I appreciate your taking time to listen. She is one of the people I look up to, her success is phenomenal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom