Disgraceful Half | The Boneyard

Disgraceful Half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I cant remember a half of basketball where we committed more turnovers.

Reaction Score
Gotta give some credit to Seton Hall's D, but nevertheless, pretty ugly.

Reaction Score
They are just going through the motions and with GB as coach there is no fire. I wish he would have substituted for SN who is having a horrible horrible game.

Reaction Score
I can't stand watching AO on the floor anymore. He is awful and is not playing with any effort.
Careful now. Dont state the obvious or you will get attacked here....

Reaction Score
I can't stand watching AO on the floor anymore. He is awful and is not playing with any effort.
Yeah he never hustles. Lets see what MB can do.

Reaction Score
Could we play with any less emotion? its unbelievable, were playing in a hostile environment in a big east game and we show up as if its a preseason scrimmage. Other than Lamb, everyone played absolutely horrendous. 6 turnovers for bazz, 3 for Boatshow. Man that was ugly.

Reaction Score
Oriakhi isnt playing well (as usual) but he is FAR from the problem here...

Reaction Score
Why did blaney change the lineup.yhree n a half min into the game when we were on a run

Reaction Score
Could we play with any less emotion? its unbelievable, were playing in a hostile environment in a big east game and we show up as if its a preseason scrimmage. Other than Lamb, everyone played absolutely horrendous. 6 turnovers for bazz, 3 for Boatshow. Man that was ugly.
This is a game were we miss KW. Ugly game and I don't see it getting better in the second half unless some player can pep up the team. GB sure can't.

Reaction Score
Boatright was responsible for many of the TO's. He reminds me a bit of Kemba as a Freshman. Only Lamb was hitting his jumpers; hopefully in the second half we'll see some others making shots and our team defense vastly improve.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Is so happy that were playing horrible. You gonna keep backing Alex up? Another great performance by him.

Nope .. he's not playing well at all. But you're getting your rocks off with this performance I'm sure.

Reaction Score
Does Blaney have a pulse? Can't imagine JC not calling timeouts and raking the team over the coals.
Agreed. Call a timeout George, jeez. How many turnovers in a row do we need to commit before he decides to put an end to it.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I really tend NOT to overreact.

That was the most disgusting half of UConn basketball I have seen in 2 years, and when you consider the talent and potential on this team, this is even more infuriating.

Maybe someone should wake Blaney up. I have never been impressed by his game coaching and now I am convinced that he is absolutely terrible. Prove me wrong, George. Please.

That's not to absolve the players from any fault. The might want to grab a single offensive rebound, dribble 5 feet without coughing the ball over, or make a shot.

Disgusting.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
I really tend NOT to overreact.

That was the most disgusting half of UConn basketball I have seen in 2 years, and when you consider the talent and potential on this team, this is even more infuriating.

Maybe someone should wake Blaney up. I have never been impressed by his game coaching and now I am convinced that he is absolutely terrible. Prove me wrong, George. Please.

That's not to absolve the players from any fault. The might want to grab a single offensive rebound, dribble 5 feet without coughing the ball over, or make a shot.

Disgusting.

Bad half, absolutely ... but the 2nd half of St. Johns last year was MUCH worse.

Reaction Score
Nope .. he's not playing well at all. But you're getting your rocks off with this performance I'm sure.
You got it man. I love rooting for him. He makes great play after great play, I cant stop cheering. And he tries so hard out there, its really admirable.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Yeah, that was pretty brutal.

Doesn't really help with the current situation.

Someone needs to step up in the 2nd half. Hopefully Bazz is lighting a fire under these guys at halftime because Blaney looks like he's sleeping.

Reaction Score
I love how you keep taking jabs at me when Ive read about three posts on this thread that are FAR more negative and extreme than what I said the other night. All i said was Alex is playing disgustingly bad which to this point is 100 percent true and nobody can argue that fact.

Reaction Score
I bet Calhoun would have benched the starters before the end of the half.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
I love how you keep taking jabs at me when Ive read about three posts on this thread that are FAR more negative and extreme than what I said the other night. All i said was Alex is playing disgustingly bad which to this point is 100 percent true and nobody can argue that fact.

Wow, all riled up huh?

Only because you actually find enjoyment in Oriakhi struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom