Discovered The Issue at Texas | The Boneyard

Discovered The Issue at Texas

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
We had Texas players in our on court huddle ups!

Huddle.jpg

Hey, it's a slow day.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Hey, our "one short" was between Gabby and Kia. Admittedly, you gotta squint, but she's there.

Nope, but an argument can be made.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Hey, our "one short" was between Gabby and Kia. Admittedly, you gotta squint, but she's there.

OMG, Completely missed Crystal :oops:

But even now, I am not sure :confused:

Reaction Score
We had Texas players in our on court huddle ups!

View attachment 28048

Hey, it's a slow day.
You can tell ---Uconn Women do not discriminate against people from other countries (Rep of Tx).\
While I'm speaking about FERAN-ers ---any further writings about the potential Uconn Canadian-that was spoken about in Toronto ???

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score

I know she's a wee lass but I don't think she's there... maybe behind the Texicans to Z's left??

Definitely a slow news day at the 'yard.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
You can tell ---Uconn Women do not discriminate against people from other countries (Rep of Tx).\
While I'm speaking about FERAN-ers ---any further writings about the potential Uconn Canadian-that was spoken about in Toronto ???

I think you're referring to Laeticia Amihere Broadway. 6'3" forward and her dunking went viral a while back. laeticia-amihere

ND fans are sorta gaga over her. She's interested in the usual suspects including UConn.

Reaction Score
In all seriousness, Texas should be penalized/warned etc for the low-class way they flicked overhead lights when UConn was running offense and shooting free throws. I actually studied Quarters 1 & 2. A blue strobe that never occurred when T had the ball. Not once.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
In all seriousness, Texas should be penalized/warned etc for the low-class way they flicked overhead lights when UConn was running offense and shooting free throws. I actually studied Quarters 1 & 2. A blue strobe that never occurred when T had the ball. Not once.
Really? WTF???? That is beyond the students with chants and masks/posters and is a facility type orchestration and should never be allowed. Even Tenn wouldn't stoop so low...

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Really? WTF???? That is beyond the students with chants and masks/posters and is a facility type orchestration and should never be allowed. Even Tenn wouldn't stoop so low...

Must employ one or more graduates of the Bill Belichick School of Electronic Skullduggery.

Reaction Score

Big discussion between the wife and I on this one also. The problem being all the venues use flashing signs around the court to inspire the home crowed to cheer and make noise including UConn. This at least at The XL center. What Texas perfected was a way to have the lights overhead, reflect off the floor and make it annoying to watch on TV also. Definitely something not seen in any game to this point. Glad the team was able to ignore it better than us.

Reaction Score
This player, Audrey-Ann Caron-Goudreau, played 16 mins with 5 PFs (not small fouls), scored only 2 pts. She also played 21 mins with 5 PFs scored 2 pts when Texas lost to Tenn.
A really rotten tomato Texas should be ashamed of.

Reaction Score
Big discussion between the wife and I on this one also. The problem being all the venues use flashing signs around the court to inspire the home crowed to cheer and make noise including UConn. This at least at The XL center. What Texas perfected was a way to have the lights overhead, reflect off the floor and make it annoying to watch on TV also. Definitely something not seen in any game to this point. Glad the team was able to ignore it better than us.
Certainly all do it. But the flagrant way this happened goes beyond.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Well it was reported that Boothe wasn’t on the Texas bench yesterday so there does seem to be some issues.
Rellah’s public statements revealed a lot of confidence, maybe too much. She also needs to trim down.

Reaction Score
It was subtle at first. First evidence starts half way into 1st Q and for last 4+ minutes it kicks in when UConn is part-way into shot clock...and stops instantly when Texas gets possession. Exact same pattern in 2ndQ...except it starts earlier in the quarter. What was amazing was that it was so precise during all Husky free throws.

The only time Texas didn’t “hit the lights” (when we had the ball) was when we ran our offense so blindingly fast that the guy with the buttons couldn’t keep up. LOL.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom