Dimon Carrigan visit | The Boneyard

Dimon Carrigan visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Carrigan will shoot up the rankings this year. Wouldn't be surprised to see him finish top 75 range. Let's land him!

Reaction Score
Dare we suggest Carrigan is on the same trajectory as Emeka?

Similar height, athleticism and skill set.
Was going to post something along those lines but didn't want to be accused of hyperbole. I think the kid is just scratching the surface. Love his 7'3 wingspan and his personality.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Was going to post something along those lines but didn't want to be accused of hyperbole. I think the kid is just scratching the surface. Love his 7'3 wingspan and his personality.

I have no fear of being wrong or overly exuberant on the internet.

Reaction Score
I read this as someone just made a crystal ball pick for the Oregon Ducks. Was pleasantly surprised when it was actually for the good guys.

I am merely trying to remove myself from the "crystal balls mean nothing" groan that is surely coming.

At least someone somewhere thinks we have a good chance.

Reaction Score

Carrigan looks to have a very good frame for a big guy, MUCH better than Brimah.

Get him going with Carlos Hyde can't wait to see what he develops into physically.

Reaction Score
So much for that double commitment weekend that some were predicting.

Reaction Score
Give me Akinjo, Carey, and Wilson and I don't care if we get any other recruits for '18. The pieces are there. Next season our C will be Cobb and the year after that it'll be Carlton. A big man would be nice but with a frontcourt of Mamadou, Carlton, Cobb, and Whaley for '18-'19, it isn't completely necessary. Lock up Akinjo and Carey.

Reaction Score
We got a professional running back for our S&C coach? Bold strategy cotton, let's see if it plays out for us.

You didn't hear?? Awesome career decision he knew the 49ers are gonna blow this season and realized Uconn is winning the NC this year...

pj

Reaction Score
Give me Akinjo, Carey, and Wilson and I don't care if we get any other recruits for '18. The pieces are there. Next season our C will be Cobb and the year after that it'll be Carlton. A big man would be nice but with a frontcourt of Mamadou, Carlton, Cobb, and Whaley for '18-'19, it isn't completely necessary. Lock up Akinjo and Carey.

In general we have plenty of big men, but what we don't have is a long shot-blocking center. Carrigan would fill that role in 2018 as would Coleman in 2019. 6'9" guys with bulk (Cobb) or skills (Carlton) will play but for some matchups you really need that long shotblocker.

Reaction Score

Forgetting about Williams for big men as well.

But Cobb will be a senior, and I'm still skeptical of how effective he can be at this level. Whaley and Williams are big question marks. Mamadou is an undersized 4, so definitely not a 5 (although I wouldn't be surprised to see him there a little this year). Carlton has promise but is still a 3 star freshman. We want Carrigan.

Reaction Score
Forgetting about Williams for big men as well.

But Cobb will be a senior, and I'm still skeptical of how effective he can be at this level. Whaley and Williams are big question marks. Mamadou is an undersized 4, so definitely not a 5 (although I wouldn't be surprised to see him there a little this year). Carlton has promise but is still a 3 star freshman. We want Carrigan.
Our entire frontcourt is one big question mark, they have no experience and none of them are highly ranked. Some of them might turn out be pretty good but we have no idea. One thing we can be pretty certain of is none of them are going to be big shotblockers. Carrigan is the best shotblocker in the nation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69