DiMauro on Diana | The Boneyard

DiMauro on Diana

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Diana Unplugged. http://www.theday.com/article/20130728/SPORT01/307289917

UConn and Tennessee should play again, although it would be nice if Tennessee made the Final Four now and then. LOL
• She would engage Swin Cash in a duel of past and present ESPN The Magazine Body Issue subjects, challenging her former teammate to "full frontal."
• She said she gets the occasional text from Chris Dailey, UConn's associate head coach, calling CD "that cranky aunt I've never had."

Asked to explain her 7 Technical fouls in 18 games:

"Pretty easy," she said. "Just watch the games."

"I probably speak for every player in this league that consistency is something that I don't think is always there. That frustrates a lot of players, not just myself. I just don't hold back. A lot of other players don't hold back either, but they seem to get a little more rope."

DiMauro concludes:

Let the record show that Candace Parker won the MVP here Saturday. Parker is the most talented player in the game. But she's not the best. She's not the whole package. That's Diana Taurasi until further notice. How lucky we were she was back in Connecticut for the weekend.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
truly loved this article - she is so funny and irreverent, and uncensored, and occasionally brutally honest, insightful, and intelligent!

Reaction Score
Love the quotes and would have no problem with her challenge :) Playboy sign them up...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
• She said she gets the occasional text from Chris Dailey, UConn's associate head coach, calling CD "that cranky aunt I've never had."

LOL, so Di.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
"Parker is the most talented player in the game. But she's not the best. She's not the whole package. That's Diana Taurasi until further notice"

What does DiMauro know, he's nothing but a hack?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
"Parker is the most talented player in the game. But she's not the best. She's not the whole package. That's Diana Taurasi until further notice"

What does DiMauro know, he's nothing but a hack?
h9F495ED5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog